KY-F1 Nozzle Cleaning Robot
100% elimination of defective nozzles on the use of the machine, to protect the quality and improve efficiency.
- No need to manually remove the nozzles from the nozzle station, clean them, and then put them back into the nozzle station after cleaning.
- There is no need for manual visual inspection of the nozzle status or to start production before realizing that a nozzle is defective.
- Defective nozzles are categorized according to the cause of the defect, allowing for traceable disposal.
- Automatically generate cleaning operation reports to audit the fulfillment of required cleaning intervals.
- MES interconnection enables nozzle inventory management and facilitates the tracking of each nozzle’s status.
|Object: Pick and place machine||FUJI NXT&AIM Series Nozzles||NXT series、AIMEX series|
|Stations||H08/12 series, H24 series||Install the nozzle placement table to the machine as it is|
|Applicable Nozzles||Special nozzles are for cleaning, 2D inspection||H24、H08/12 series|
|Nozzle Diameter||Large diameter nozzles are for cleaning, 2D inspection||Standard nozzles φ0.2 to φ3.7|
|Nozzle Tray||Tray for cleaning Tray for storage box||H08/12 series
|Cleaning: 45/pallet Storage box 54/pallet
Cleaning: 63/pallet Storage trays 71/pallet
|Installation quantity of nozzle placement table||Maximum number of nozzle holders||3 nozzle holders (cannot be used with different types of mixed loads)|
|Nozzle storage box||Automatic line change with main unit linkage||Up to 19 nozzle holders can be stored on the H08/12 series and H24.|
|Pickup Department||Composition||Composed of X, Y, Z, and Q axes and nozzle checking.|
|Identification method||Positioning point camera for NXT|
|Cleaning method||Cleaning by high-pressure washing|
|Cleaning fluid||Circulation method container capacity||Industrial distilled water||6L|
|Front-end image processing check||Identification method||OFC Light Source Retrofit Cameras|
|Slide resistance inspection||Identification method||Force Sensor|
|Inspection qualification method||2D code reading||Determining the feasibility of camera and image processing by using a position camera|
|Nozzle clogged||Measurement of negative pressure flow using two types of flow meters for large and small diameters|
|Dirt/chips on the front part||Image processing of suction nozzle front end|
|Movement resistance||Measurement of load using force sensor|
|Air source||Supply air pressure||0.35～0.5MPa|
|Consumption flow rate||46L/min|
|power supply||Supply power||220V, single phase|
|Cycle time||Correlation||Suction nozzle with or without confirmation / 2D inspection||76s|
|Nozzle transfer||Transfer of 63 sticks||137s|
|Nozzle Cleaning||Cleaning of 63 roots||124s|
|Inspection and transfer||63 check and return||1098s|